Get To Know Us

Hi mama’s!


We would love for you to get to know us! We are Stella and Lena, 23 year old twin sisters. 


First off, we want to introduce ourselves separately!




I’m Stella! I met my husband Braxton three years ago on a dating app called Bumble, I messaged him first, and so glad I did! From there we were engaged for eight months and bought our first home which was a fixer upper. It was quite the project! We have now been married for two and half years. We had a magical wedding on a sunny spring day in my hometown and rode off on a horse carriage into the sunset! I have an almost two year old daughter named Astrid. She is energetic and learning to talk. What a fun age! I also have a newborn son named August, he is becoming so alert! I am a stay at home mom. I love being able to stay home with my kids and spend quality time with them as they are growing up. They grow so fast! I can’t wait to share more of my journey with you! 


Hi there! I am Lena! I am married to the love of my life Joe. We have been married for almost four years this coming November, and have been together for over 5 years. We met soon after I moved to Northern Idaho (to go to college), I met Joe, and we have been inseparable since! We got married in Oregon in my hometown, with a small wedding (pretty much just family), and celebrated our honeymoon on the Oregon Coast. It was so fun! We have planned for our 5 year wedding anniversary to go back to the Coast. For the last four years, we have accomplished so much as a couple. My husband got into a career that we absolutely loves, and we moved to Southwestern Idaho from Northern Idaho, and bought our very first home. This past June I found out that we were expecting our first child! Right now I am in the second trimester, and just had our anatomy scan ( the sex of our baby is a surprise, and will even be a surprise for us)! Right now we are trying to get the nursery all ready, I feel like time is flying by! I can’t wait for you to join me as I go through the rest of pregnancy and become a mother! 


With this blog we want to share Stella’s motherhood journey, Lena going through her pregnancy, and becoming a mother, family fun activities, crafts, recipes, and so much more! We can’t wait for you to join us as we explore the new found joys of motherhood! 


Love, 


Stella & Lena


Please reach out to us! Find our podcasts on anchor (we will be creating more now), and on tik tok!


Anchor: Lifemommyandbabes

Tik Tok: lifemommyandbabes


Comments

Popular Posts